Contributing Membership is open to all and supports the goals and mission of the Rockport Art Association & Museum. Our Contributing Members are dedicated to fostering local art and to contributing to the understanding and appreciation of the visual arts of Cape Ann. Contributing Membership in the Rockport Art Association & Museum provides a unique opportunity to be supportive of a diverse group of local artists, their enrichment programs, our distinctive gallery and our spectacular museum collection. RAA&M Membership offers exciting and unique opportunities to serve our community by furthering the programs and goals of the organization.
In addition you will have the privilege of participating in the Contributing Members’ Annual Exhibition. Benefits include invitations to all openings, art lectures, painting demonstrations, films, musical events and special fundraising activities. You will also receive our special email announcements. The opportunity to get to know the Rockport Art Association & Museum Exhibiting Artists and their work are reasons to join as well.
We cordially invite you to become a Contributing Member.
Take advantage of the artistic and cultural opportunities offered by the Rockport Art Association & Museum, one of the oldest and most active Art Associations in the USA. Any person interested in joining is welcome to these Contributing Member categories . . .
CONTRIBUTING MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Contributing Memberships are available at the following levels and can be purchased online.
Donor $500 ~ Business $250 ~ Patron $150 ~ Family $75 ~ Associate $40 ~ Senior $30 ~ Student $20
- Participation in the Annual Contributing Members Exhibition
- 10% discount on select Gift Shop items (books, cards, t-shirts, hats) excluding original art
- Free admission to painting demonstrations
- Discount on workshops
- Discount admission rates to special exhibitions
- Weekly eBlast notifications
- Advance notification of special events
- Student Benefits: 10% discount on select Gift Shop items (books, cards, t-shirts, hats) excluding original art. Free admission to painting demonstrations